We are looking for Interns to join our campaign team!
We are currently seeking energetic and motivated individuals to help with voter outreach in legislative district 3. Interns will work with the campaign’s staff and have the opportunity to work alongside the candidate. An internship with the campaign provides valuable work experience and networking opportunities to students as they prepare for their professional careers. Interns with the Alma for Arizona campaign must be able to work independently show initiative and respond well to direction. Interns will be able to work with the intern coordinator to create a flexible schedule typically a minimum of 10 hours a week. Most importantly, interns must finish work quickly, thoroughly, and accurately. We are willing to train you if you are willing to bring your best working attitude and if you’re eager to learn!
If you are:
- Willing to canvass on weekends and make phone calls to help reach voter outreach goals
- Committed to doing a good job and work well with a team
- Have a good and positive attitude
- Willing to learn and step out of your comfort zone and talk to people.
What will the campaign do for you:
- Will work with those who are seeking academic credit at the University of Arizona or Pima (where applicable)
- Exposure to the Democratic Party including many other elected officials and candidate
- You will also be able to get hands-on work experience, insider view of campaign strategies
- Small stipend and you will be treated very well on our team!
*To apply please send your resume along with the completed form to Consuelo at email@example.com